Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
We are currently recruiting volunteers for a few events this summer.
Spiedie Fest Volunteering from July 31st to August 2nd
- a festival volunteer t-shirt,
- a pass for free parking at Roosevelt elementary school near festival grounds,
- an admission pass for the weekend (just like a button) allowing you to attend any events\concerts you would like
- your name in a drawing for a hot air balloon ride
STYP Golf Classic on August 23rd from 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM
STYP is proud to announce our first Annual STYP Golf Classic – a Fundraising Captain & Crew Tournament on Sunday August 23rd at Traditions at the Glen in Johnson City. Registration/Lunch begins at 11:30 with a Shotgun start at 1 pm. A dinner reception/mixer to follow.
We are currently recruiting volunteers to help run the tournament. Please email Danielle Britton at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
You can register to play at http://styp.org/golf-classic/
Dick’s Sporting Goods Open Concert Volunteering onAugust 28th
Please join STYP as we volunteer at the Dick’s Open! STYP has a big role in volunteering at the Dick’s Open during the Friday night concert. We will be volunteering in the main concession tent from 5pm until approximately 11pm. All volunteers will get a ticket for Friday access to the golf tournament and concert and a T-Shirt along with an invitation to a great volunteer party at En-Joie the week before the event.
The main concession tent is right by the concert area so there is the added benefit of being able to listen to the for free!
How to Register to Volunteer:
1. Select Register Now + create a login/password. You can indicate STYP as your Business/Organization
2. Choose Concessions – Concert (Main Concessions/Beer Truck – Ryan Mead)
3. Select not available for all times, except for Friday, August 28 indicate concert
*STYP Volunteers do not have to purchase the volunteer golf shirts – these are for other volunteers like course marshals and security.
*All volunteers are invited to the Dick’s Open Volunteer Appreciation Party, date TBA. There will be food, drinks, music, and prize giveaways at the party.
If you have any additional questions, please send a message to Danielle Britton at danielle.f.britton@gmail.