Nominations are now open for the 2019 STYP Annual Elections. If you are interested in serving on the Executive Committee, we would love to hear from you.
The STYP Annual Elections for officer and board member positions will be held during the Annual Meeting on February 6th at Little Venice.
The 2020 Candidate List will be updated for voters to review as nominations come in.
Positions that will be voted on include:
- Vice President
- Executive Committee Board Members (9 Positions)
To nominate yourself for a position and officially be on the ballot for the January 24th elections, send the following information to email@example.com.
- First and Last Name
- Position for which you are running.
- If you are running for an officer position, also indicate if you want to run for a board member position in the event that you do not win the officer position.
- Vision for STYP / Reason for running / Related experience. Please limit to 200 words.
- Headshot photograph (optional)
Nominations with above information will be published on the 2020 Candidate List for members to review.
The cut off to be included on the Annual Meeting ballot is 11:59PM on February 3rd.
Nominations will also be accepted during the meeting. These nominations will be treated as write-ins.
All candidates must be current (2020) STYP members. Join or renew here.
Voting Rules for January 24th Annual Meeting:
- Every candidate will have three minutes to introduce themselves.
- Only current (2020) STYP members can vote. Members will be required to sign in to receive a ballot. Memberships can be purchased at the Annual Meeting or on the STYP website. Join or renew here.
- Voting will occur in one round. Candidates who run for both an officer position and a board member position will be removed from the board member ballot in the event that they win the officer position.
- Absentee voting is allowed by email until 11:59 PM on February 5th. Absentee ballots are available as a docx or a pdf. Email filled out absentee ballot to firstname.lastname@example.org.