now browsing by author
Being an effective leader involves the capacity to give and receive feedback and the ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts in a constructive manner.
Join us as we explore our “blind spots” and “masks” to strengthen
interpersonal relationships (businesss and personal) and create a culture of continuous feedback. We will learn and apply a six-step Constructive Conversation Process to resolve interpersonal conflicts with sustainable solutions.
Please register to receive the latest information and to give us an accurate headcount.
The STYP Wine Tour is SOLD OUT.
We will be making 6 stops below! Price is $70 for a STYP member and $90 for non-members. Price includes all tastings, round trip bus transportation (including gratuity) from the Oakdale Mall, snacks and water on the bus ride.
Bus leaves at 8:30am sharp and will be back by 6pm
Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards
Boundary Breaks Vineyards
Fox Run Vineyards
Torrey Ridge Winery
Earle Estates Meadery
Please join us for a mixer on the deck of Social on State!
Hope to see you there!
Join STYP and Binghamton University’s “BOLD” (Bearcats of the Last Decade) Alumni for a mixer and networking event on the Brass Lantern’s outdoor deck!
Details on appetizers, food specials, and drink specials to come, as the event draws closer.
We hope to see you there!
Please join STYP as we volunteer at the Dick’s Open Concert!
STYP plays a huge role in volunteering during the Friday night concert at the Dick’s Open. For this year’s Bon Jovi concert, we will be volunteering in the main concession tent from 5:30pm until approximately 11pm.
All volunteers will get a ticket for Friday access to the golf tournament and concert, and receive a free volunteer T-Shirt and an invitation to a great volunteer party.
STYP will be volunteering at the 2017 Spiedie Fest and Balloon Rally. Volunteer jobs include:
- Work the gates. This involves checking people coming in for a ticket (no charge) or making change for those coming in for daily admission. We also stamp hands for re-admission on the way out.
- Work the beer tent. This involves selling tickets for those wishing to purchase alcohol at the tent.
All shifts are roughly four hours.
In exchange for volunteering, you get the following:
- Pass to the festival for the entire weekend (just like a ticket)
- Parking permit (Bevier Street lot – walk-in entrance) good for the whole weekend
- Entrance in a hot air balloon ride drawing, one entry per shift worked
- If you volunteer for three or more shifts (anytime, does not have to be consecutive), I can give you a Gold VIP onsite parking permit, which enables you to drive directly onto festival grounds all weekend. I also offer this for groups if your family volunteers collectively for multiple shifts.
This year’s festival includes the following entertainment:
- Friday: Denis DeYoung from Styx
- Saturday: Blue Oyster Cult, Eddie Money, meet and greet with Stefan from Vampire Diaries
- Sunday: Savannah Harmon, Kellie Pickler, Sara Evans, meet and greet with Xander from Bunk’d
Also at the festival is the TasteNY tent which features tons of New York State produced food and beverages (including wine tastings), and a beer garden tent featuring local and regional beers.
Contact Doug Camin for the current list of available volunteer positions.
July 29th from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM – STYP 3rd Annual Golf Classic sponsored by Wayfare Facility Management
Attention all golfers! STYP is holding their 3rd Annual Golf Classic – a Fundraising Captain & Crew Tournament open to anybody on Saturday, July 29th at Traditions At The Glen Resort and Hotel in Johnson City. Registration/Lunch begins at 11:30 with a Shotgun start at 1 pm. A dinner reception/mixer to follow.
The cost for this event is only $300 per foursome. This price includes
• 18 holes of golf w/ riding cart
• Door prizes for each player
• Beer on the course
• Dinner reception with various awards & Raffles
• Putting challenge on the practice green
• Longest drive contests
• Closest to the Pin
• Skins Contest (optional at additional cost)
PLUS a chances to win great other prizes!
$75 single registrations will be accepted, however full foursomes will be given priority. If you want to golf and need help pairing, please contact us! Tickets for Dinner/Mixer ONLY will be sold for $25.
A HUGE thanks to our Sponsors!
Our biggest event of the year is here! Join us at the Galaxy brewing Company on their beautiful outdoor area for food and music!
We will be giving away prizes to new members and anybody who brings a new member will be entered into a raffle to win some awesome prizes!
Plus join STYP at this event and get all of 2016 and 2017 for just $35!
Don’t forget all STYP members get the CommuniKey with their paid membership!
This is going to be an awesome event so hope to see you there!
Join STYP and Lockheed Martin’s New Hire club, RMS Connect for a fun filled night at the Tioga Trails Cafe rooftop bar in Owego!
There will be complimentary appetizers provided so please accept the invite if you plan on attending so we can get an accurate head count for food.
Tioga County Tourism will also be in attendance handing out brochures and pamplets on things to do and places to go in the area! So be sure to stop by their table when you get there.
Hope to see you all there!!
Join the Southern Tiers Young Professionals this beautiful summer day at Citrea!
Specials include a $10 pint/pie special (one pint of draft beer and a small pizza pie for $10)
Located right near the water front, this beautiful location is one you don’t want to miss!
Hope to see you there!