Volunteer at Binghamton on Tap 2022!
Binghamton on Tap is back this February 19th! Come volunteer at Binghamton On Tap 2022, while helping support the Southern Tier Young Professionals– and have an awesome time doing it!
What will you do? Simple– pour beer, cider, or seltzer for patrons!
What will you get? Free admission to the event, a complimentary tasting glass, a t-shirt, and the ability to sample drinks during the event! Plus, hang out in an atmosphere filled with live music, delicious food available for purchase, and great vendors!
This year’s event is at the Doubletree by Hilton in Downtown Binghamton. Sessions are 1-4pm and 5-8pm; lunch will be provided for attendees that volunteer for both sessions. MUST BE 21 TO VOLUNTEER– sign up using the link below.
COVID-19 Guidelines; PLEASE READ:
- Full vaccination is required for all volunteers.
- Volunteers need to have their Johnson & Johnson dose or their second Moderna or Pfizer dose no later than 2/4/2022.
- Security will check proof of vaccination on site. Acceptable proof of vaccination include: physical vaccination card, Excelsior Pass, clear digital vaccine card (such as the verified vaccination record added to Apple Wallet), or government digital vaccine proof from outside NYS. Please see https://binghamtonontap.com/ for details.
- Photos of vaccination cards will not be accepted.
- Masks will not be required.
- If you have any questions about your form of proof prior to the event, please contact us at email@example.com
PLEASE ARRIVE AT 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SHIFT IF YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING. Please note – you MUST have signed up on the link below in order to participate as a volunteer. Please only sign up if you know you can participate so someone else can register if you can’t!
TO SIGN UP:
- Use the link to register
- You do not need an account with signup.com to register!
- If you are signing up multiple people, please use the comment field to list your guests’ name (first and last).
Want to learn more about Binghamton on Tap? Check out this website: https://binghamtonontap.com/
Check out the event on Facebook: https://fb.me/e/7CUdQz8NC