STYP Annual Election – Nominations are Open
Nominations are now open for the 2019 STYP Annual Elections. If you are interested in serving on the Executive Committee, we would love to hear from you.
The 2019 Candidate List will be updated for voters to review as nominations come in.
Positions that will be voted on include:
- Vice President
- Executive Committee Board Members (9 Positions)
Nominations: To nominate yourself for a position and officially be on the ballot for the January 24th elections, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First and Last Name
- Position for which you are running.
- If you are running for an officer position, also indicate if you want to run for a board member position in the event that you do not win the officer position.
- Vision for STYP / Reason for running / Related experience. Please limit to 200 words.
- Headshot photograph (optional)
The cut off to be included on the Annual Meeting ballot is 11:59PM on January 21st.
Nominations will also be accepted during the meeting. These nominations will be treated as write-ins.
All candidates must be current (2019) STYP members. Join or renew here.
Refer to Annual Elections page for all the official rules.